Parents blame legislation signed by Bill Clinton for the rash of Child Protective Services (CPS) corruption and abuse claims cropping up all over the country.
On Oct. 1, President Donald Trump’s Family First Prevention Services Act—which he passed by attaching it to a February 2018 spending bill—goes into effect. Trump’s law seeks to reverse some of the damage caused by the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA), which President Clinton signed in 1997.
Critics say Clinton’s law created financial incentives to remove children from their homes and place them in foster care, thus sparking a lucrative government-run business of child removal.
- A bit about me: Dr. Christine A. Cole
- A Stolen Generation in the making 1
- A Stolen Gen 2: Babies for the Deserving
- A Stolen Gen 3: Pro Adoption Campaign
- A Stolen Gen 4: Pru Goward’s Broken Promises
- Donate to this Site
- The Killing Season
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets